American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Motorcycling heroes will be inducted this Oct. 17 in Orlando, Fla.
Each year, the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony welcomes new members into the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame. This Oct. 17, seven inductees will officially join the ranks of motorcycling's greatest advocates and champions when they are enshrined and honored. An exclusive VIP reception will be held from 6-8 p.m. with the induction ceremony getting under way at 8 p.m. Click here to register now.
This event is your opportunity to witness motorcycling history first hand as we spotlight the achievements of these amazing motorcyclists.
Held in conjunction with the 2014 AMA National Convention, the induction ceremony will uphold its tradition as one of motorcycling's most impressive, gala events.
The Class of 2014 includes:
In addition, existing Hall of Famer Willie G. Davidson (Class of 1999) will be honored as the 2014 Hall of Fame Legend.
"The champions, riders and advocates of the Class of 2014 have helped shaped motorcycling history in their own way," said Ken Ford, a member of the Hall of Fame executive committee and treasurer of the AMA board of directors. "It's an honor to have them join the AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame, and we look forward to celebrating their great accomplishments this Oct. 17 in Orlando."
Please note that this year's induction ceremony will take place in a state-of-the-art theater, with theater-style seating. This allows a much larger audience to enjoy the event, and at a much lower cost for general seating tickets. Because this format does not allow for dinner to be served as part of the program, a VIP Reception, including the Class of 2014 and other Hall of Famers, is available for those interested in refreshments and ample hors d'oeuvres prior to the show.
For lodging, please see AIMExpo Housing for information. Please note, when booking rooms you may see that your reservation is "wait-listed" for one or more of your requested nights. Don't panic, the team at Experient is constantly monitoring inventory, and it is extremely likely that your request will be accommodated.
American Honda AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony: $25-$150
Choose from general or reserved seating, as well as access to an exclusive VIP reception prior to the induction ceremony. Reserved seating will include an assigned seat in the lower or mezzanine level of the theater, space permitting. > REGISTER NOW!
- Harley-Davidson, Aon/K&K and GE Capital step up as Platinum Sponsors at AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame 2013 Induction Ceremony, presented by Husqvarna (Oct. 15)
- Rare racing motorcycles to be displayed at AMA Legends Weekend, presented by Husqvarna (Oct. 14)
- Bike Week Radio show to sponsor Torsten Hallman Legend presentation at AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Husqvarna Motorcycles (Oct. 14)
- Perry King, Laurette Nicoll to emcee 2013 AMA Legends Weekend, presented by Husqvarna (Oct. 9)
- Polaris sponsors AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame Legend Mark Blackwell at 2013 induction ceremony (Oct. 3)
- Husqvarna steps up sponsorship of AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legends Weekend, presented by Husqvarna (Sept. 24)
- 6D Helmets will sponsor cocktail party for 2013 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (Aug. 19)
- Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. returns as banquet sponsor for the 2013 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (Aug. 15)
- Husqvarna sponsors AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend presentations for Torsten Hallman and Mark Blackwell at 2013 induction ceremony (Aug. 8)
- Zero Motorcycles returns as ring sponsor for 2013 AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony (Aug. 6)
- Carmichael, Hamel, McDonald, Renfrow and Traynors compose AMA Motorcycle Hall Of Fame Class of 2013 (July 12)
- Mark Blackwell to be honored as an AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend (May 8)
- Torsten Hallman to be honored as an AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame Legend (May 2)
- AMA Legends Weekend set for Oct. 18-19 in Las Vegas (April 4)